The Time to File a Claim For a
Bladder Sling injury is Running Very Short
Anytime you file a claim like this there will be time limits. If you miss these time limits then you may Never be able to file a claim or case. These time limits are different in every state but one time limit (2 years) we believe may be approaching quickly. Act now to find out if you have a claim.
Does this sound like you?
– I had this mesh because I was told it would fix my Stress Urinary Incontinence or Pelvic Organ Prolapse
– I have pain all the time now since my first mesh surgery.
– My Stress Urinary Incontinence is back and is now worse than ever
– Intimacy is a problem and is affecting my relationships
– I had to have surgery to try and fix this
If this sounds like what you are going through or have gone through, then you might have a claim.
You are Not Alone.
Thousands of people just like you have similar situations. The manufacturers of these bladder slings face many lawsuits (thousands). The first few have gone to trial and resulted in multi-million dollar verdicts. One for $5.5 Million and another for over $10 million. These are just the first few that have gone to trial.
What should you do next?
Fill Out the form on this page or call us. We are helping many people with this and we can help you. We understand the personal nature of this. Call and talk to a woman, someone who understands. Fill out the form on this page and we’ll get back to you right away.